|Place of Origin:||DongGuan, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 rolls (A4 size free sample)|
|Supply Ability:||10000 rolls per day|
|Features:||Recycled Materials||Product Name:||Floor Protection Paper|
|Application:||Construction Project, Painting, Decoration||Paper Type:||Special Paper|
|Material:||Floor Protection Waterproof||Pulping Type:||Chemical Mechanical Pulp|
|Advantage:||Spill Proof, Heavy Duty, Fast Fit||Function:||Waterproof, Wear-resistant And Breathable|
1mm Thick Floor Protection Paper,
Builders Floor Protection Paper,
Fast Fit Flooring Protection Paper
Floor Protection Paper - Builder'S Paper, Professional Protective Floor Protection
Masking floor protective paper for building construction can protect the surface from paint dripping
1. Project name: 1mm thick decorative floor mat, super long 36.6m waterproof floor paper
2. Advantages: decorative floor mat is a new type of anti-corrosion protective paper, which is specially used to protect the floor during decoration. It is waterproof, pressure resistant and environmental friendly. It is suitable for high-grade decoration construction. It is a special protective paper for wooden floor. It effectively protects the floor and ceramic tiles from shaving. It is waterproof, pressure resistant, environmental friendly and easy to clean]
3. Width: 660mm, 820mm, 965mm.
4. Purpose: for decorative floor protection or construction site floor protection
5. Delivery time: About 5-35 days after receiving the deposit.
Building boards are often used in construction projects as floor protection because of their fast installation process, reasonable cost, and ability to work on all types of floor surfaces. It is a great choice for large projects with high flow areas and a lot of movement. It is ideal for temporary covering because it can be placed flat and can be glued together to connect multiple sheets of paper. This heavy roller is splash proof and can be recycled when in use.
|Name||Home Temporary Floor Protection|
|Material||100% recycled fibers|
|Cardboard Rolls Data||Paper, Ply-fibers, Reinforcers|
Protecting newly completed floors during construction or renovation is an important but tedious task for hardwood flooring contractors.
You must find the right material - a material that is durable and fully capable of protecting the floor without scratching it. You must ensure that the materials are installed correctly. Then, the material must live up to expectations and not let anything damage the floor below it.
Considering the cost and protection in the engineering process, the BTO board paper roll is easy to push away, can be arranged in a few minutes, and can maintain the ability not to be contaminated and not affected by the materials encountered in the working process.
The contractor and / or installer shall determine the appropriate way to install and use the product according to the situation. If it is to be used, first determine how much paper is required to cover your surface, unfold the floor protective paper to cover the edge, and then stick the joint with breathable tape or seam tape. Finally, fix the floor protection paper in place with adhesive tape. In addition, if tape is used, ensure that the surface is clean and that the tape is firmly fixed to the floor. Consult the floor manufacturer for recommended tape. Test before use.