||Gypsum Powder Calcium Sulfate
||100% Water Soluble
||On Line Order Accept
|Initial Setting Time:
||Final Setting Time:
6.8Mpa White Gypsum Powder,
23min White Gypsum Powder,
Water Soluble White Gypsum Powder
Gypsum Based Plaster, Gypsum Powder Calcium Sulfate 100% Water Soluble, BTO Gypsum Powder Stock On Line
Plaster Based Ready Hand Machine Plaster
(The First Plaster Based Interior Machine Plaster Produced in Turkey)
It is applied on brick, aerated concrete, concrete, exposed concrete, pumice concrete, briquette wall and ceiling surfaces in indoor and outdoor for plaster application.
It forms solid floor thanks to high adhesion and resistance strength.
The surface should be free of paint, dust, and adherence reducing substances.
The repair of crack and holes should be done appropriate Entegre Repair Mortar before application.
If necessary, application surface should be moisten with water before application.
It's used as adherence enhancing primer before application of PRİMEL 600® on bright gross surfaces, concrete ceiling and walls.
After it is dried, application begins.
MORTAR PREPARING AND APPLICATION
Plaster is mixed with plastering machine (15- 16 lt water/35 kg bag) and sprayed on surface.
Application thickness should be between 1 cm and 2,5 cm in one layer.
If the thickness is more than 2.5 cm, second floor is applied maximum 2.5 cm thickness after first floor setting.
Surface is gauged.
When the surface begins to cry, the surpluses on the surface can be collected by second gauging.
Then, a spatula is used for compression and correction.
When the surface reaches a sufficient hardness, the sponge trifle is drawn by wetting it slightly and the satin surface is collected.
Depending on the ambient temperature, the satin on the surface begins to dry, then a steel trowel is drawn to obtain a perfect surface.
If the application surface is to be scratched on the gauge, the surface must be compacted.
For 1 cm thickness, 10,0 kg/m²
Compressive Strength, N/mm² ≥ 2.0
Bending Strength, N/mm² ≥ 1.0
Adherence Strength (In dry conditions), N/mm² ≥ 0.3
Set Beginning Time, minute >50
Reaction to Fire A1
PACKAGING AND STORING
• It can be delivered as pallet or sling-bag in 35 kg PP bags if requested.
• It is recommended to be consumed that within 6 months from the production date and within 1 week after the bag has been opened, provided that it is put in a maximum of 8 rows in its original package without being opened in a dry and frost-free environment.
• No foreign substance (lime, cement, gypsum etc.) should be added in the prepared mortar.
• Application is recommended to be done
at a temperature of +5 °C degrees to +30 °C degrees.
• ALÇIMATİK® should be protected against rapid drying in windy weather.
• For the applications on ALÇIMATİK®, at least 10 days should be waited depending on environment temperature.
• Plaster net should be used in joints of different materials and places with motion.
• Comply with the specified application area and operating instructions.
• Do not breathe directly. In case of contact with eyes, wash eyes with plenty of water, if needed, seek medical advice.
• Please request the safety data sheet for more information.
• Please consult us for all other application conditions and technical questions.
Production Equipment and Lab Corner